So, recently, I've been throwing the idea of a cupcake business around in my head. It's kind of like a mental foodfight, but considerably cleaner.
Last night I talked to my dear husband about it, and he doesn't have anything against it...so I'm going to give it a try.
Currently I have three and a half dozen cupcakes in the oven. Two sets of mini and 6 larger cupcakes. I'm going to play with icing colors and ideas on these ones and take about a billion pictures and post them on a website so I can sell them by order. We'll see if this works.
I'm also going to make up posters and put them up around my community and possibly my church or something like that. Facebook world has already heard about the idea and will get innundated with pictures I'm sure.
I'm not sure if this is a great endeavor for hubby and I - our waistlines will probably not be thanking me in the near future. Our tastebuds, sure, but noooot our waists.
If you want to help me out, please let me know what kind of cupcakes are your favourite...and what you would like to see on them.
SDG
No comments:
Post a Comment