Friday, May 7, 2010

A Beginning

Perhaps, I have started this because I feel the need to write again.
Perhaps, I have started this because I saw a trend in people blogging again, and did not want to be left behind.
Perhaps, I have started this because I feel the need to have some kind of anals about my life published in some sort of fashion.
Perhaps, I have started this because I saw someone else do it, and it seemed easy enough.
Perhaps, I have started this because I feel I have many interesting happenings in my life.
Perhaps, I have started this because I saw a movie and it inspired me.


Whatever my reason, I have started to blog. Hopefully, I will have the motivation to keep it up to date. Hopefully, I will not bore my readers to sleep. Hopefully, this will not become a bitter raging soapboax, as I have so often seen things like this become.

In all honesty, I'm not sure where this will go, where it has come from, and what will be done with it.

Here's to the unknown!

SDG

No comments:

Post a Comment